[Coco] What do people want?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 23:32:09 EST 2014

I believe the rs232 pak can be pushed to 38,400bps at least in some cases,
but that's still quite a bit slower than we run the bitbanger at (up to
230,000bps).  Also, within that channel we support up to 15 terminals and
15 remote windows (multiplexed with simple traffic shaping).  I think that
kind of thing would be quite limited if speed was reduced to 38.4k.
Probably tolerable for use as a file source for DECB though.. Most basic
programs are quite small.