[Coco] Checkbook program

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Dec 12 22:51:50 EST 2014

There is a very good DECB checkbook program listed in volume 3 number 3 (01&02 1996) issue of "the world of 68' micros" (ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/The%20World%20of%2068%27%20micros%20%5BFARNA%20systems%5D/). So you'd have to get it the old fashioned way, by typing the program listing in. The listing on the site has "bad PDF" in the title, but it displays fine on my computer.  Three pages of code, shouldn't take more than what, an hour, to type in?  I used that program for years to keep my checkbook up to date.

Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
803-604-6548