[Coco] items wanted

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 12 09:33:38 EST 2014

> On Dec 12, 2014, at 5:12 AM, Josh Harper via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> hi there
> looking  for a good condition owlware disk controller and im also looking  for a good condition ds69b digitizer pak and a rascan digitizer   please message me directly to my email
> thanks

It doesn't look like your e-mail gets posted.

I have both, and think I might even have two revisions of the Rascan. I do not have them accessible right now, but I will soon be going through all my legacy hardware and selling a bunch of it off due to financial concerns. (Pity - some of this stuff took me years to acquire at CoCoFEST! auctions.)

		-- A (alsplace at pobox.com)