[Coco] More poor news for Radio Shack

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Dec 11 22:47:25 EST 2014

They already closed one of the RadioShack locations in Des Moines. We relied on it every October as we would run there to get things for the Halloween theme park I do work for ... We turned to them for amplifiers, adapters, cables, replacement lights for flashlights... At least there are still several others, but really only a few left that are not inside a mall.

They have so much surprising stuff these days. Arduino and servos and motion sensors and stuff I had only seen mail order. I still end up using them from time to time on projects when I don't too wait two days for something to arrive.