[Coco] What do people want?

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Thu Dec 11 21:18:34 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Just a personal survey to understand what CoCo users want for their CoCo.
>
> Question: What new product would you like to see for your CoCo (Software or
> Hardware). Name 2 items.

Hardware: real world adaptation of the becker interface on a
CoCo1/2/3. Possibly using a FTDI FT245BM chip. I had thought about
building something using this chip as it looks like it should be
possible.  Just I myself don't have the resources to actually do it.
Figure this might be a cool high speed interface and as far as
Windows/Linux/Mac/Android would see is a USB serial device, but in
reality it is a parallel interface which could be interfaced to the
CoCo buss.

Software: I always like fun exploration/adventure games.