[Coco] Glenside IDE problem

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Wed Dec 10 20:27:21 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> David, it's the max that OS9 will do.... Why? because I don't see formating 128meg and wasting 39.8 gig :-)
> I'll eventually have 5 of these on this drive (not including RSDOS partitions).
> Why? this is my revenge for all those "Disk Full" errors all through the years :-)

I thought the max that the CoCo could access total period was 4GByte
with the way the addressing of the LSN was?  That is if I remember
right.  Cause I had thought about buying a 8GB CF card, but saw that
you couldn't access anything past the 4GByte boundary.  Please correct
me if I am wrong on this.