[Coco] ShellPlus, may it rest in peace. Was: Nitros9/Scripts question

Wed Dec 10 13:34:31 EST 2014

I have started an unwanted task to try and make the ShellPlus documentation more readable as it applies to OS-9.

I am in the process of creating a new webpage but I have not got it right yet.

It should appear soon with no more work except clicking on the following link, but at the moment it does not work thus the first link is needed.

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer666/default.htm

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer666/

This will be for OS-9 when ShellPlus was in it's glory.

Persons having trouble doing what I say can be done need to talk to the NitrOS-9 programmers.

I will be doing my testing using my last working OS-9 systems, NOT the Linux system called "NitrOS-9 for the 6x09 processor".

That is beyond my interest at least until the VCC install has been done for the last stable version of NitrOS-9.

I wanted to put this project on my Backup Webspace but I cannot change those files now.

Posts will be made to the Linux list called [CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts] and Facebook when improvements have been made.

Stephen H. Fischer