[Coco] Disk controller pictures

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 10 12:57:28 EST 2014

On Wednesday 10 December 2014 09:42:45 Bill did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Sorry, not being a technician, I have no idea what you just said. :(

Those are Adjustment gizmo's Bill.  Something with 3 legs, usually
rounded, with a screw driver slot in the center for very small
screwdrivers, commonly called a "greenie" because Excelite has made them
with green, hex shaped plastic handles with a pocket clip on one face of
the hex for at least 65 years that I know of.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)