[Coco] NitrOS-9, Cobbler and Fragmented Boot Files

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:13:39 EST 2014

Darren,

If you're not concerned with traditional OS9 Booting, you could try
out my CoCoBoot2 project.   It'll boot OS9BOOT without concern over
fragmentation.   It does require the latest Nitros9.  One can also
have several OS9BOOT files on your filesystem, and select one of them
at boot. It however, will not make your OS9BOOT for you :(