[Coco] Nitros9/Scripts question

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:20:14 EST 2014

What you can do Kandur is whatever your CHD or CHX directory stuff you put in the script will stay in the script. Scripts get thier own shell for execution, it inherits the directory paths from the calling shell (and device layout i.e. <>>>/wx). Until that shell dies by you exiting the program in that script. Then all directory paths revert to what you have in each shell you have running.

Bill Nobel