[Coco] Nitros9/Scripts question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Dec 9 14:47:05 EST 2014

Kandur wrote:
> I have another script question.
> What script would take me to a subdir?
> Instead typing every time: chd /dd/nitros9/6809L2/modules/RBF
> just to type: go2rbf
> I used build go2rbf with the above command line
> changed it's attribute to e pe, but it did not work.
>
> Kandur

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can make a permanent change of directories
within a script. What you can do is change directories, open a new window, and
use the CLEAR key to switch to that window.

As an example, I can start Koronis Rift with the following script. I must use
the CLEAR key to get to the game window.

xmode /w4 par=1 pag=10
cd games/krift
(/dd/games/krift/cmds/autoex <>>>/w4)&

A new window and shell start for the game.

Robert