[Coco] [CoCo] Success with Color Forth!

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 08:00:37 EST 2014

Hi Kip,

Thanks very much. Never fear, I will keep posting my progress (or lack thereof) as it occurs. This time around, I am glad to be posting some positive progress (with the excellent help from Brett), rather than my usual complaining about what problems I am having.

Right now, all I have is the kernal code from the Color Forth manual. Hopefully, I can learn enough about the innards of the code to be able to change it a bit to become "my Forth." It promises to be an adventure, for sure.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH 03110