[Coco] Suggestions for a simple disk based text editor?

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 07:02:37 EST 2014

Hi Willard,

Thanks very much for the tip!

I poked around a bit, and all I found was references to UltraEdit as a Windows application? Of course, I am looking for an editor that can run on the CoCo under HDBDOS with Drivewire.

Are the .DSK file and manual available somewhere? I'd greatly appreciate a pointer.

Thanks!
smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira