[Coco] Nitros9/Scripts question

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:45:32 EST 2014

I have been downloading the nitros9, toolshed and lwtools source and
building the nitros9 disk images on my Macbook.

Recently I noticed the scripts folder within nitrosp, started looking
around and now have a few questions regarding these scripts and
specifically the bundi script.

As I read the script I have some questions that hopefully this group can
answer.

1) How can this script be used

2) Where can I obtain the $cloud9dir/products/hdb-dos/software source files

3) Where can I obtain (but since I already have the binary files, it's not
necessary) the $cloud9dir/products/ved/software source files

I'd look to try building my own nitrous disk image with hdb-dos directories.

Thanks, in advance