[Coco] CoCoPedia request: VGA converters

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Dec 8 09:19:48 EST 2014

> On Dec 6, 2014, at 2:02 AM, Camillus Blockx <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure I understand what it is what you want here. Can you explain better or give a example.
> Maybe I can help in making what you want. Need to understand it first...LOL

CoCoPedia.com runs the same software that Wikipedia uses, and lets people edit/create new pages and link them together the same way. There is a page for Roy Justus' VGA adapter, but it seems we could organize things and expand them a bit.

I envision a master page of something like:

"Using Modern Hardware"

And it would have sections for the CM-8 monitor replacements, joysticks, floppy drives, hard drives, etc.

Monitor
* Roy Justus VGA Adapter - custom build converters.
* xxxx
* xxxx

Floppy Disk
* CoCoSDC