[Coco] OS–9 Module Editor

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Dec 8 08:13:35 EST 2014

Under OS-9 and I would think NitrOS9 as well, the "higher" dmode settings
will read "smaller" disks as the size is also encoded in the disk's format
data.  You can read single sided disks on a double sided drive with a double
sided descripter and you can read 40/35 track disks on an 80 track drive
with a 80 track discripter.  You can also format "smaller" disks by setting
the specifications in the format command.
Bruce W.