[Coco] strange descriptors? was Re: Telnetting from a window

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Dec 8 01:55:18 EST 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 12:25:55AM -0500, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> As others have mentioned,  these are for remote OS9 windows..

Ahh, you got that working? Cool.

That's what I thought they were, but I wanted to be sure.

Mainly asking because I'm silly and one of things I maintain is my
so-called Master List of os9 descriptor modules.  I was all excited
when I got to add /SDx and /Zx! :-)

You've run out of letters though, you're next big drivewire
functionality expansion is going to have to be /A... Can't wait to see
what it does, :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA