[Coco] Adding SCBBT and T1 the easiest way?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 14:27:05 EST 2014

Kandur... I believe he just showing you where all the modules are, not suggesting using drivewire.
Every Nitros9 distribution disk has a "NitrOS9" directory containing all the NOS9 modules.
These can easily be copied to "real floppies" and "real hard disks".... as far as I know, the NitrOS9 modules are ONLY available in an "image" format an cannot be obtained any other way exept builing the repo yourself and extracting the "real" files to a "real" disk with a "real" PC the moving them to a "real" Coco...
:-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com