[Coco] Telnetting from a window

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 7 11:23:41 EST 2014

On Saturday 06 December 2014 08:23:42 Chester Patterson did opine
And Gene did reply:
> DROOL
> When will the rest of us have such nice figures.

About a month after Mark announces a 2 meg version of the traid, probably
a 2 board lastup like Toy's is.  But since static ram prices have dropped,
the 2nd board will not need refresh circuitry, just the dat extensions.

I squirreled away most of what Little John did but don't know if he
designed around dram or sram.  And ATM I am up to my armpits in
recalcitrant gcode.  I have never seen a 190 line script be so hard to
make it behave.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)