[Coco] Adding SCBBT and T1 the easiest way?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 00:14:29 EST 2014

I use ezgen quite often and have created literally over a hundred boots with it over the last year alone, and have never had one problem.
I believe it would be best to have scbbt and t1 "after" all the screen drivers and stuff. From the way it sounds, you have it before "VTIO", "KeyDrv", "JoyDrv" and "SndDrv" which are all subs for SCF and I don't think that would work (??).
I would put them just before "Pipeman" or "clock" if you're not using "pipeman"

ezgen /xx/os9boot
L pipeman (or clock if not using pipeman)
i /xx/xxx/modules/scf/t1.dd

i /xx/xxx/modules/scf/scbbt.dr
<enter>

in that order.