[Coco] Telnetting from a window

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Dec 6 00:38:02 EST 2014

On Friday 05 December 2014 22:34:17 Bill Nobel did opine
And Gene did reply:
> I just had a look at my boot/system map and I am pretty close to you
> Gene, here is my mdir:
>
>    Module Directory at 21:20:21
> REL         Boot        Krn         KrnP2       IOMan
> Init        RBF         EmuDsk      rbdw        dwio
> DD          X0          X1          X2          X3
> SCF         VTIO        KeyDrv      JoyDrv      SndDrv
> CoWin       CoVDG       Term        W           W1
> W2          W3          W4          W5          W6
> W7          V1          V2          FTDD        scdwv
> Z1          Z2          Z3          Z4          N
> N1          N2          N3          N4          N5
> N6          N7          scdwp       p           PipeMan
> Piper       Pipe        Clock       Clock2      GrfDrv
> Shell       Date        DeIniz      Echo        Iniz
> Link        Load        Save        Unlink      MDir
>
> and my smap is this:

I tend to keep both krnp3 and krnp4 in my bootfiles, they are handier than
bottled beer when you need them.  And you of course are not trying to
format real hardware floppies, so I'd doubt you are hitting the out of
sysram stuff that I do.

>     0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
>  #  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>  0  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  1  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  2  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>  3  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>  4  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ U
>  5  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  6  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  7  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  8  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  9  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  A  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  B  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  C  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  D  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  E  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
>  F  U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U .
>
>  Number of Free Pages:  47
>    RAM Free in KBytes:  11

But yours is contiguous!  That helps considerably.

> This is at v3.3.0 right now. So we are pretty close, you have 2k more
> than me.  I am able to do what I need in this config.  I am though
> just using VCC with DW4.
>
> Bill Nobel

Not real hardware IOW.

[...]