[Coco] Telnetting from a window

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 5 22:09:31 EST 2014

On Friday 05 December 2014 19:38:00 Christopher R. Hawks did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:43:24 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Friday 05 December 2014 13:43:28 Kandur did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> > > Updated.
> > > http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=436
> > >
> > > Kandur
> >
> > Humm, now that would also give me back enough sysram to solve my
> > floppy can't format problem.
> >
> > If Robert G. and Torsten V. can get that put into the Nitros9 repo,
> > that would be fantastic!
>
> Gene:
>
> 	The headless DW floppy looks to be smaller than the one shown
> (no CoVdg). The bootfile in nos96809l2_dw_headless.dsk is 18,890 bytes.
> (Only has DW and real floppies)

To which I would have to add rbsuper, lltc3 and at least 3 hd descriptors,
but thats just a matter of carving up a bootlist & building it.  I'll give
it a shot when my round tuit shows up.  Probably after I get that fawncy
box built & finished now.

Plainly, I have too many hobbies.  Keeps me out of the bars though. :)

> > Q though:  Does putty properly handle the esc codes for a coco3's
> > screen?
> >
> > My fav linux equ to putty, minicom, doesn't do that at all well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)