[Coco] Need help (of course)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 5 18:08:56 EST 2014

P.S.  Actually, I really don't know how hard yanking a pin would be, once
the connector is already crimped on to the cable, though I think a tweezers
and some wiggling might manage it.  An easier fix might be taping over the
pin on the disk drive edge connector that the cable plugs into, though I'm
not sure how well the tape would hold up over long usage.  But that would
certainly let you know that you've got the right pins and enable you to use
the drives for however long the tape lasts.    (Maybe some sort of glue
applied in a narrow strip over the pin would be more durable?)