[Coco] Need help (of course)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:16:54 EST 2014

Well, this is really a very easy problem to fix.  You just need to prevent
the Drive 0 line from reaching Drive 1 and vice versa.  Once you've
identified which pins those are in your connectors, yanking one pin out of
each connector should be pretty easy.  Others here, I'm sure, can provide a
more detailed how-to.

Art