[Coco] Telnetting from a window

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 5 14:43:24 EST 2014

On Friday 05 December 2014 13:43:28 Kandur did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Updated.
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=436
>
> Kandur

Humm, now that would also give me back enough sysram to solve my floppy
can't format problem.

If Robert G. and Torsten V. can get that put into the Nitros9 repo, that
would be fantastic!

Q though:  Does putty properly handle the esc codes for a coco3's screen?

My fav linux equ to putty, minicom, doesn't do that at all well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)