[Coco] DynoSprite source code now available!

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Dec 3 19:49:04 EST 2014

Hi Allen,

DynoSprite handles all of the interaction with the Coco 3's hardware, such as:
setting up graphics modes and PIAs, FIRQ setup and interrupt routines, audio
playback, joystick/keyboard reading, etc.  It's much bigger than just a
library; it's an entire framework with a lot of complexity just in the build
system.  To make your game, you supply splash images (PNG), audio clips (WAV),
tilesets, palettes, tilemaps, and sprites (in text files), and assembly code
to handle initialization and updates for your levels and objects, and
everything gets built up and packaged into a DSK image for you.

Richard