[Coco] CoCo2 Strange Side Switches

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:34:48 EST 2014

So looking at the photos, Here is what I show as it wired as:

Switch 1 (Furthest Rearward) VCC to CSS via Pull-up resistor
Switch 2 (Closed to front) CSS to Pin 40??

Does that one wire actually go to pin 40?  That is the odd connection.
Also you state the screen is "brown"

Also what exact pin is the wire connected o on the SN74LS273 IC.

It just seems like a mod that was wired incorrectly.