[Coco] Finally my boards arrive

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Dec 3 00:02:31 EST 2014

Luis,

Good to hear that you got your boards.  I removed the LM1881 and caps as you
suggested, but still see the noise.  The next possible culprit is the 10-pin
RGB cable; it's pretty much the only one left.  Did you get yours from
digi-key?  It would be nice to have a shielded cable for this (like the CM-8),
but probably no such thing is available; it would have to be custom made.

Regarding the colors, is it possible for you to adjust your 10k pot so that
all 4 brightness levels of each color channel look distinct from each other?

Thanks,
Richard