[Coco] off topic vhs to dvd issue need help

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 17:45:24 EST 2014

  my issue is  about 8 years ago I copied several  home video vhs tapes to  dvd using a home liteon dvd recorder that hooks up to the tv they worked then  well  the otherday we tried  the dvd's I had made now nothing will read them out of 5 disc only 2 of the disc will come up by verly  we tried  them in my pc as well  windows thinks there blank  but there not     does anyone know  what I can use to get the videos back off the disc
thanks so much for  your help