[Coco] MShell Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 22:16:56 EST 2014

Gene pointed out a bug in MShell in another post and at first I thought "no way..." then I investigated and sure enough, I had broken the "OS9 to OS9" copy routine somehow. So anyone who downloaded the last MShell, please update to this fix.
You can use the "internet updater" built into MShell or download the disk.
I did find that the internet updater does work fine with a Linux DW4 server.
I still haven't fix the "OS9 to/from Linux PC" dir reads and copies yet, but I think I found the source of the problem.
The latest MShell is here... and still, pay no attention to the version numbers.:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com