[Coco] Sdc copy, and multi pak upgrade question

seanruss08 . abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:09:46 EST 2014

I got a shiny new sdc, thanks Darren & Ed.  Question though:

I have been able to use the drivewire to copy programs from pc to coco
floppy with the sdc card in my multi-pak,   but is there a command to copy
from PC to the sd card through drivewire?  Like copy this to that,  or
similar command? I have not been able to this far.   Or does everyone just
use the PC to setup the files on the card?  Also,  ok to setup
files/directories on pc?

I ask because right now the only card reader is on my printer and it is
adamant that I am not allowed to write to an sd card. I have a better card
reader on order.

Also,  right now I am using a stock multi-pak (26-3124) that has not been
upgraded.  I bought it off ebay. I took the cover off and it's not
upgraded.  It seems to work great though with my Coco3 haven't seen any
problems,   should I have it upgraded anyways?
Thanks,  Sean R.