[Coco] MESSUI 0.154 with Becker port

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Thu Aug 28 00:00:14 EDT 2014

Thank you Guillaume.

Also for anyone here that is using this mess on windows and runs their own
drivewire server on another system.  You can setup a port forward on your
system to the system running the drivewire server.

Here is a example of the command that you will need to enter into the
command prompt.  This has been tested on windows 7 and I have been told it
works on 8 as well.

--------------
netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=65504
listenaddress=127.0.0.1 connectport=65504 connectaddress=192.168.4.212

The connectaddress you will need to change to the IP on your network of the
system running the drivewire server.

Remember this information I am providing is only needed if you are running
drivewire server on a system other than the windows 7+ system running mess.

Hope this helps :D

--
David Ladd