[Coco] MESSUI 0.154 with Becker port

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 08:43:09 EDT 2014

Thanks Guillaume, I personally prefer the UI version. I couldn't seem to get it to compile on my mingw system here. Richard has been working on this for a while and has done a great job. Thanks for extending his work.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com