[Coco] info for fd-502 drives

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Mon Aug 25 09:34:51 EDT 2014

To use the 502 drive as drive 1, move the jumper from where it is to the
same spot in the other row.

The manual, and many people, say you have to install a fan in the case. I
have used several 501/502 cases with various dual drives for many years with
no issue.
Maybe if you are doing heavy disk use between both drives for a very long
time you'd need a fan. Your decision, of course. I think most important is
to make sure all the wiring is nice and tidy. With the cables not hanging
out on the transformer and board that is in there.
-C