[Coco] My next project: WIP

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Sun Aug 24 10:04:13 EDT 2014

This is great - I have a VGA framebuffer config I put together for my DE1
board, and at some point I was intending to try using the Coco RGB inputs
as input.  Overkill, but also has some flexibility if I completely decouple
the input from the output.

Regarding the analog RGB inputs...  I was going to try to use a set of
simple opamp comparators, with the reference set by a voltage divider to
slightly above the "low" value.  By having the FPGA look at the output of
the comparator, it should be able to distinguish between the two levels w/o
ADC.  If you try it, let me know how it works.
  -Matt