[Coco] TOP "The OS-9 Project" was: A 'pager' utility for os-9?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:45:56 EDT 2014

Hi Kandur,

I actually have both versions, and on looking at their contents, it
appears that they are not completely the same.
Disk24.lzh on maltedmedia has files which are not in the FINANCE part of
the file set which I believe that you are referring to.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia

PS: I have just archived the whole UG file archive, and I will upload it
to maltedmedia ftp