[Coco] Reading floppies with CRC error?

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 19 17:50:38 EDT 2014

Oh yes. I never said they were bad... back then.

It's now that they... and I'm mainly talking about the media here...are
not so reliable anymore.

I ran alll my software development on cassette tape when I had my TRS-80
Model 1. When I moved to the CoCo, I was determined never to touch tape
again and bought a dual floppy drive. I was in heaven!

I still wouldn't mind the floppy but the media itself is what lets us
down now.

Nick