[Coco] eBay's New Policy

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sun Aug 17 14:34:28 EDT 2014

With every silver lining comes the possibility of a rotten core.

Mark items with ultraviolet ink and take a picture.  Not perfect, but it helps....

On Aug 17, 2014, at 11:19 AM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:

Unless you're a seller who got scammed by a buyer, and you get stuck with a damaged item that you can't sell and you had to pay for shipping both ways.

eBay will allow a return for the smallest of reasons.

This change means I won't be listing much on eBay anymore, as I can't afford to anymore.

The result of this policy is that you will see less old and interesting items available. eBay will become mostly for new items from China.

-[ Al ]-

-----Original Message----- From: Spencer via Coco

It's about time!!!  I know I've been stung real hard when having to return items not as described!!!  Bought an Colecovision Adam and it was NOT working per the auction and it cost me $100+ to send it back.

In case you haven't seen/heard yet:

"
Money Back Guarantee. We updated this section to reflect changes in the Money Back Guarantee, specifically that sellers are responsible for return shipping costs if an item is not as described and that, if an eBay-generated return shipping label is used for return shipping on items not as described, we place the return shipping label cost on the seller's invoice.
"

HooRay!