[Coco] eBay's New Policy

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 10:51:16 EDT 2014

It's about time!!!  I know I've been stung real hard when having to return items not as described!!!  Bought an Colecovision Adam and it was NOT  working per the auction and it cost me $100+ to send it back.

In case you haven't seen/heard yet:

"
Money Back Guarantee. We updated this section to reflect changes in the Money Back Guarantee, specifically that sellers are responsible for return shipping costs if an item is not as described and that, if an eBay-generated return shipping label is used for return shipping on items not as described, we place the return shipping label cost on the seller's invoice.
"

HooRay!