[Coco] Playing or converting CAS files

Charlie Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Sat Aug 16 18:20:04 EDT 2014

I'd like to play CAS files on my Windows system, using the pc as a cassette  player for my coco. Alternately I'd also like to convert them to WAV so I can  store them on an Ipod.
What are the popular applications to do this on Windows? I've tried an app  from toolshed to convert to wav but the files never load on my coco. I tried  cocotape from coco3.com but the files seems to start loading but then the coco hangs  on F after a while. Madness causes the coco to freak out with a flashing screen.
I've been trying to get Madness and the Minotaur and Middle Kingdom from  the coco archive to work. Found here:  http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Cassettes/Games/
While I'm at it, is there a coco program that will allow you to save a ML  program loaded in memory to cassette? (Or ML program on disk to tape)
Thanks!
Charlie