[Coco] /NIL device

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:17:04 EDT 2014

Hi Curtis & all,

I just tried out KwikZap on my MESS emulator running  NitrOS9 v030300,
and after drawing the screen, it quits with an error 221 (Module not
found) I can see, by dumping the programme, that reference is made to /p
which I *don't* have in my boot file. Have you used KwikZap recently?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia