[Coco] error in direct.h

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 20:30:17 EDT 2014

And since I use the code in Bob's lsn0, I use it as well. But I wouldn't mind changing my sources to have a more descriptive name in the "direct.h" header file.
In fact, any C code that DOES use this header code would be a simple matter to modify if needed. The C compiler is going to give a specific (and descriptive) error with a line number so it will be impossible to miss if encountered.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com