[Coco] 6809 compilers

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Aug 7 11:49:38 EDT 2014

Thank you William, for the explanation.
I should apologize for the incorrect subject of this thread.
"6809 assemblers" may have been better, even tho, an assembler is a
type of a compiler that translates assembly language  source code to machine code.
That's all I wanted to do.
Learning from the many great help I received, perhaps the best subject should have been,
"6809  assemblers for OS-9".
Wondering, what tools may have been used by the author in 1982,
to produce this code?  http://qdv.pw/eng/_text/Coco/lrt-sb.zip

Kandur