[Coco] mess HD problem

Marc Charbonneau timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:42:51 EDT 2014

In windows 7, I just right-click on the folder, select "Properties"
Then I click on the "Security" tab
In that tab, I click on "Edit..."
In "group or user names" I click on "Users"
In "permissions for Users", I check "Full control"

I know that from a security perspective, it's not ideal, but neither is
Windows

Must be pretty much the same in Windows 8

hth