[Coco] another issue

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 01:26:58 EDT 2014

first off thanks  guys for ur  help

ok now  for my next issue

I have a dual teac  drive 0 and 1  in a fd-500 case

I haven't  used this drive in  12 years

next im starting to go through  over 600 or more disk I  have  these disk  haven't been used in 12 years as well

ok my issue

example

I can load dallas quest in drive 0 just fine.  take  that out  and then put a disk with misl games on both side in drive  0  it wont read it, but if I take  the same misl game disk and put it in drive 1 it reads it

do u think its just dirty heads or disk starting to have issues that one drive picks up easier then others

if u think its dirty heads whats the safest way to clean them

oh I forgot to ask does some disk make a squealing sound when spinning this doesn't happen with all disk

thanks again guys