[Coco] Clock2 module for LR-Tech Superboard RTC for NitrOS-9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Aug 5 19:42:14 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 05 August 2014 13:44:57 Kandur did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene, we are not talking about the B&B-XT-RTC kits,
> nor the one Tony used on the SC-II+4in1,
> neither of the clock on the TC^3.
>
> > most important bit of info is "which clock chip is it"
>
> The LR-Tech Superboard has the HD1468 realtime clock chip.

Which I have not been introduced to.  I can recall when LRTech was
advertising in the Rainbow, but only the drive controller.  What all can
this board do?

The reason I mentioned the ones I did is because I do have personal
experience with them, not all of them pleasant.  The LRTech I've heard
about would be roughly contemporary to the B&B kit.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)