[Coco] mess HD problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:43:16 EDT 2014

Hi Kip,
Which version of VCC allows the use of more than one VHD? The version
I'm using (1.43b) doesn't.

I checked the source code of emudsk.dr, and it correctly sets the DRVMEM
for two drives. I'll study the code to see if there's anywhere that the
wrong memory area is used.

Robert Gault, have you any experience with this?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia