[Coco] assorted hardware

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 21:57:43 EDT 2014

Hi James!
Thank you for sending all of us a notice about you massive collection of
Coco related things.  I would be interested in the LR-Tech Hard Drive
controller and the LR-Tech Superboard if you have them.  I am also looking
for a cable for my Kenton Dual RS-232 pak.  I can hardly wait to see you
else you may have.  Again thanks for the notice.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/