[Coco] assorted hardware

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Aug 3 12:17:21 EDT 2014

Hi,
I also happen to have an LR-Tech and an Owl-Ware HD controller,
I used these also with an Adaptect RLL controller and a 5.25" 30 MB RLL hard drive. :)
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Computers/Coco/cartridges/HD%20controller/index.html
My problem is, the driver diskettes and the manuals are lost.
Could you help me with these please?

Kandur