[Coco] Fahrfall game package prototype...

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:43:02 EDT 2014

As I see, the problem is not that someone would not buy it if it was
launched on Kickstarter.... but instead, a Kickstarter would not add any
value or extra customers to the project, and in the other hand, would take
a substantial part of the raised money with its implied fees.
I would buy it no matter what - of course, if it comes within a reasonable
price.

Nowadays we can find Coco carts, second hand for about US$ 10 bucks + s&h.
I would pay US$ 30 for a brand new, new release game on cart - no problem.
If he can make it cheaper, and still be happy, great!